sestdiena, 2012. gada 28. aprīlis

Daydreams /3

Pirms kāda mēneša es iesniedzu savas 2 fotogrāfijas (attēlos redzamās) fotokonkursā grāmatai par Latgali, šonedēļ notika svinīgais pasākums pilsētas muzejā, tomēr vēl ir gaidāmi rezultāti par to vai manas fotogrāfijas tiešām tiks grāmatā. :)
About a month ago I submitted my two photos (the following two photos) as entries for photography contest for book about Latgale (region I live in), this week there was an event for this contest in my towns museum, although I will know after a while if my photos will acually be in the book.  :)




Nesen arī piedalījos zīmējumu konkursā par putniem, kurā izcīnīju 1. vietu. :) 
Recently I participated in art contest about birds, where I got 1st place. :)



23 komentāri:

Makeup Hair and Shoes ♡ teica... {Reply}

Skaistas fotogrāfijas un tu skaisti zīmē! :)

Jasmine of ❤AdamAlexMommy❤ teica... {Reply}
Šo komentāru ir noņēmis autors.
Jasmine of ❤AdamAlexMommy❤ teica... {Reply}

you are so sweet. thank you. do you have a fb page also, besides your personal one?



xoxo
jasmine

Icegirl teica... {Reply}

Tik mīlīgs zīmējums :) Un bildes arī ļoti skaistas :)

Marite teica... {Reply}

Mīļš paldies par iedvesmojošajiem komentāriem :)

Jabolav teica... {Reply}

Hi Marite, I like your pictueres and blog too :) thank you very much for the nice words!

Inese teica... {Reply}

Ai, kāds talants...............!!!

Rebekah Wing. teica... {Reply}

wow, stunning pictures :) love them! so mysterious yet phenomenal!

xoxo

http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

akvamari28 teica... {Reply}

tu esi liela, liela malacīte!:)

kirstyb teica... {Reply}

lovely pics

Sofia teica... {Reply}

Hey i'm Sofia (:
I'm comes from Germany and I love your pic's *.*
They're so beautyful and they inspire me (:
And I need Inspiration for my Blog because my
Blog name 'Inspiration' :D
Maybe you like my Blog to (:
http://mia-sofia-zanotti.blogspot.de/

Greetings from Germany :*

Annemarie teica... {Reply}

oh thank you very much!xx

Lizzy teica... {Reply}

hi(; tolle Bilder♥ bei mir läuft gerade ne Blogvorstellung. Vlt hast du ja lust:D

Fernando Santos (Chana) teica... {Reply}

Belas fotografias e Excelente desenho....
Cumprimentos

Rachel Jensen {Da Paura ♥} teica... {Reply}

Stunning images!

x
Rachel

Le garçon avec les lunettes, teica... {Reply}

Love those pictures... they are so gorgeous!!!

Priscilla Barreto teica... {Reply}

hey my dear I found your blog just today.
May i saw congratulations. Your pictures are really good! Very inspiring and im happy to see you are going with your talent.
I wish you all the lucky.
Also i will be your follower for sure.

kisses and hugs
Pris
http://www.styledchicas.blogspot.com

S: teica... {Reply}

wow schöne Bilder:)

yoooungandfree.blogspot.de

viv teica... {Reply}

many thanks for the lovely comment:)

Melis's world teica... {Reply}

AMAZİNG ! I followed this blog:)

fashionfrommyeye.blogspot.com

Chris teica... {Reply}

Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
I think this community could also interest you.
Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
Regards
Chris
To find out, click on the link below:
http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

Chris teica... {Reply}

Marite Hello!
It's really very nice of you, especially in your country, there are not many people, as well as in neighboring countries.
I wish you a pleasant evening from France
Regards
Chris

Life's a shoe teica... {Reply}

gorgeous photos..you're so talented

Ierakstīt komentāru