svētdiena, 2012. gada 27. maijs

Music Sunday 02


    Tātad esmu izveidojusi vēl vienu mūzikas playlisti šai svētdienai. Es to izveidoju un tad apjautu, ka tā veidošanā esmu diezgan lielā mērā iedvesmojusies no sava mīļākā seriāla - Supernatural. Izbaudiet! 

   So here comes another music playlist for Sunday. I made it and then realized that it's so much                                     inspired by my all time favourite tv series - Supernatural. Enjoy! 



imagecastiel,fail


 1. Ewert and The Two Dragons - Good Man Down
       2.Florence and the Machine - Seven devils 
       3. White Winter Hymnal - Fleet foxes
       4. Dead Hearts - Stars
       5. Graveyard - Feist
       6. Mumford & Sons - Winter Winds
       7. Bon Iver - Holocene
       8. Kansas - Carry On Wayward Son

34 komentāri:

Flo teica... {Reply}

Great songs! Love your style. x

Makeup Hair and Shoes ♡ teica... {Reply}

Supernatural, yay! Man arī ļoti patīk! =D
+ Kansas Carry on my wayward son! <3

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity teica... {Reply}

Gret songs and love your style.
Lovely greet
Marja

Unknown teica... {Reply}

Great post dear! :)

I'd love if you visited my blog at Missingsparkles.com.
Let me know, if you would like to follow each other on Blogger and/or Bloglovin and Facebook. :)

♥,
Minna

penaud teica... {Reply}

love florence and the machine :)

Kate L. teica... {Reply}

Hi dear, thanks for stopping by and following me. I follow you back:)

FASHION CAT
www.myfashioncat.com

LoveT. teica... {Reply}

Beautiful Songs ♡

xoxo

Anonīms teica... {Reply}

I just wanted to thank you for lovely comment. :)
You have a really cute blog.
I'm following on GFC & BlogLovin
Take care,
xoxo

Visit: thereviewella.blogspot.com

Drop by for a chat! :D

Unknown teica... {Reply}

I follow you back on all three. :) xx

Anna @ IHOD teica... {Reply}

Florence and the Machine is one of my faves!
Have a beautiful week!

Jing Qi teica... {Reply}

I love Stars! Used to be my favourite 'indie' band sometime ago :) Also, great blog! I love looking at the photos especially the rainbow ones :)

wishfulpenguin.blogspot.com x

ShadyLane teica... {Reply}

Your blog is beautiful, keep it up.

http://www.thecrossbreeds.blogspot.com/

Kristians Kažmers teica... {Reply}

Awesome playlist! My today's discovery is Seven Devils. Really like it!

Also take a look at my music photography blog:
www.muzfoto.com

The not so girly blog teica... {Reply}

we just came across ur b'ful blog. welcome us as ur new followers! :)
do visit us too, and follow back, if u like what u see?
The blog is a virtual surprise for my best friends birthday. Il be really glad, if u could drop by your wishes :)

thenotsogirlyblog.blogspot.in

Eva M. teica... {Reply}

I love Supernatural! And I love Bon Iver's Holocene too! Good combo!! Hit me up if you want us to follow each other!x

-Eva
www.creativecapricebyeva.blogspot.com

Anonīms teica... {Reply}

Haha, I love the one where the guy pulls his wallet out upside down and the other guy has to fix it :)

Gilina teica... {Reply}

hi! Thank you so much for your my 50th follower and now im following you dear!! :)

Unknown teica... {Reply}

love your music selection, very tasteful choices.
hey honey thanks for commenting on my blog, following you now!
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Katies teica... {Reply}

Amazing photos Dear:) and blog:) I follow you now:) invite to me :) I hope you follow back:)

Penelope teica... {Reply}

Beautiful blog!
Thanks for your comment on my blog, I follow you now!! :)

xoxo Greta
http://ilfilodipenelopeblog.blogspot.com/

Fabrizia Spinelli teica... {Reply}

Great selection, I like your music taste!
What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
Win a Romwe dress +$50 freebies and a secret gift

maua teica... {Reply}

nice blog :) maybe you would like to follow each other ?:)

www.illicitfashion.blogspot.com

Dzemper teica... {Reply}

I love Supernatural <3

Joelle teica... {Reply}

aaah thanks for your nice comment, im following you too now (:

xx Joelle
cestchiclamode.blogspot.com

Maja teica... {Reply}

Thank you for sweet comment :) I am following you on GFC anf Bloglovin' ..Andy Warhol is eternal inspiration :)

Maja

Fabrizia Spinelli teica... {Reply}

Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!!You're right, I was already following you on gfc, now I'm following also on bloglovin!
Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
Win a Romwe dress +$50 freebies and a secret gift

Satine teica... {Reply}

So cool!
Follow me via GFC and FB and let me know,then I'll follow you back immeadiately :)

chocoandpink teica... {Reply}

hey Marite
I just wanted to thank you for lovely comment. :)
You have a really cute blog.
followed back on GFC & BlogLovin ..^^

Love
http://chocoandpink.blogspot.com

Unknown teica... {Reply}

great music selection, my dear.
hope you have a great day!! :)

xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy

Anonīms teica... {Reply}

NICE BLOG <3
if you like mine follow

http://annuskafashionblog.blogspot.com/

Suzie Q teica... {Reply}

I haven't watched that show before but great music playlist =) Your blog is lovely!

xoxo,
Suzie Q
www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

Satine teica... {Reply}

Thank you for following me,follow you back already :)

Squared teica... {Reply}

that's awesome! Just started following you:D:D:D Thanks for coming by before! We have a very cool giveaway going on. I think you'd really like it! It's perfect for the summer!

Anonīms teica... {Reply}

Thanks for the lovely comment on our blog! Dont you just love Florence and the machine? We do too!

Cant wait to see what else you post, now your newest followers.

Ierakstīt komentāru