svētdiena, 2012. gada 18. novembris

Music Sunday 27


Dear readers!
It's 18th November - the proclamation day of Latvia. :) 
...and I'm not home at the moment, I"m visiting my sisters in Riga (capital of Latvia).
would love to see the fireworks tonight, because of the event.
The Supernatural episode - "A little slice of Kevin" was just amazing this week. ^^
I'm currently working on another owl painting, as I decided to continue my owl paint series with another, fire owl. The first one was painted back in July of this year.
Have a wonderful week everyone!
/Marite

 

1. Broken Crown - Mumford &Sons
2. Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
3. Andrew Belle - In My Veins
4. New Slang - The Shins
5. The Cinematic Orchestra - Arrival of the Birds
6. David Tolk - In Reverence
7.John Murphy - Sun Still Shine
8. Nick Cave & Warren Ellis - What Must be done

3 komentāri:

Sam Murakami teica... {Reply}

Amazing mix as always! I love how you always have one of my favorites songs at the moment in your list as well! (This time it would be "Radioactive") Enjoy your vacation! :)

Kellycarr teica... {Reply}

Love your blog! Would love it if you can check out mine,

Can follow each other on bloglovin' & GFC? Let me know if you follow me and will follow straight back,

Looking forward to hearing from you!

www.kellyjade.co.uk

Kelly xox

Unknown teica... {Reply}

excellent choice as always!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Ierakstīt komentāru