svētdiena, 2014. gada 16. marts

Music Sunday 96


Dear readers! 
Another Sunday and the weather is quite indecisive here - sun, snow, rain, wind. It's like winter is here again, but it was so warm last few days, so It's difficult to predict about what will happen next. 
Also as always I wish I had more time for all the things I want to create, yet I'll try to focus more on academy studies too. I made some sketches this weeks - studies of landscapes and some concept inspired by those lovel dresses in  http://www.dressdressy.com/ prom dresses online . 
Have a wonderful week, everyone!

1. Run Boy Run - Woodkid
2. We Must Be Killers - Mikky Ekko
3. Help Me Close My Eyes - Those Dancing Days
4. High On A Wire - The Black Box Revelation
5. Lose Your Soul - Dead Man's Bones
6. Of The Mountains - Dan Deacon
7. Overdrawn - White Sea
8. Devil's Land - Apple Horse

1 komentāri:

Delilah D teica... {Reply}

Your art is so lovely!
Have a wonderful week ahead!

Ierakstīt komentāru