svētdiena, 2014. gada 25. maijs

Music Sunday 106


Hi, everyone!
So this week I managed to finish a digital painting - "Lost on the Way".  :) 
Also started to watch "Revenge" - lovely tv show. Watched the first season in past few days - quite unpredictable and enjoyable to watch. Also the season finales of my 3 favorite tv series - Supernatural, Hannibal and (also The Vampire Diaries) - was all  full of just plain old trick of killing off the main character, that I cared about the most. ehh. Almost all of them are on hiatus and I'll just wait for the autumn now. 
Have a wonderful week!


1. Hold On - Sons Of The East
2. I Followed Fires - Matthew and The Atlas
3. Angel - Mattafix
4. Shampoo - Elvis Perkins
5. X's and O's - Elaine Faye
6. Black Flies - Ben Howard
7. Hey Now - London Grammar
8. It's a Beautiful day - Tim Mc Morris

0 komentāri:

Ierakstīt komentāru