svētdiena, 2013. gada 16. jūnijs

Music Sunday 57


Dear readers!
It's been a very busy week and I barely had time to draw, but I will finish a new painting this week, before season finale of one of my favorite tv series.  (yes, It's a fanart.. :))
Also I've been listening to wonderful podcasts by Jeff Lafferty in his youtube channel. 
And I finally got my Winsor & Newton inks (they are so beautiful), traveled around Latvia  and I will have a prom this Saturday (graduating from high school). 
Have an amazing week everyone!



1. Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran
2. The Fear - Ben Howard
3. Birdy - I'll Never Forget You
4. Hall Of Fame - The Script Feat. Will. I.Am.
5. Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Mayla
6. Florence + The Machine - Drumming Song
7. The Banjolin Song - Mumford & Sons
8. The Xx - Angels

1 komentāri:

Alexandra Zakharova teica... {Reply}

Hope u found some true inspiration to create a new painting) Thanks for sharing such a nice post! Have a happy time!

Best wishes, Alexandra
www.svetusvet.com

Ierakstīt komentāru