svētdiena, 2013. gada 22. septembris

Music Sunday 71


Dear readers! 
It's getting colder each day and yet I'm drinking a lot of coffee. 
(/Anytime is coffee time/)
Also made some new graphics from my old photo of diapositive photography. 
Drew roses with pencil and colored digitally, wish I had more time on my personal projects.,
but It's all good, just getting a bit older after 4 days. yay. 
Added some thoughtful & emotional video of Thailand ad. just watch it. /and cry/  
Started to watch "Attack on Titan" - the most hardcore & unusual anime I've ever seen. 
okay, as always,
Have a wonderful week everyone! 



1. Bon Iver - Come Talk To Me
2. Band Of Horses - The Funeral
3. Iron & Wine - Boy With a Coin
4. Bombay Bicycle Club - You Already Know
5. Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal
6. Mumford & Sons - Winter Winds
7. Balmorhea - Rememberance
8. Noah and The Whale - Blue Skies

0 komentāri:

Ierakstīt komentāru