svētdiena, 2012. gada 29. jūlijs

Music Sunday 11




Hey, my dear readers - here comes another - 11th Music Sunday! Enjoy!
(It's so damn hot - here in Latvia, the temperature is high above +30 ºC)
Have an amazing day!


(and here comes my photography of one of my most recent sunsets)

1. The Bad In Each Other - Feist
2. Vanderlylle Cry Baby feat. Bon Iver, The National
3. Blood - The Middle East
4. Kick - Colour Coding
5. Yael Meyer - I Wonder How
6. Tv Tree - Royal Bangs
7. Christina Perri - Arms
8. Heartbeats - Jose Gonzalez

11 komentāri:

Linn teica... {Reply}

Absolutely love the sunset!

Sam Murakami teica... {Reply}

Oh Marite, this is a lovely playlist! I love the second song and -ohmygod- you pulled "Heartbeats" out of your hat! I used to love this song in my teenager years (that sounds as if... I were so old...), I definitely have a great emotional connection to it. Haven't listened to it in years! Do you know the cover from The Knife? ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrnB7c8Dvow in case you don't know.) It's very different but I kinda like both versions for its own atmosphere, really depends on my mood.
Have a great monday! :)

Why Girls Are Weird teica... {Reply}

Lovely!

Rose Mode teica... {Reply}

I am now following you on GFC and BlogLoving =), Great blog.

Ranim teica... {Reply}

Aw I appreciate ur voting for me so much!
And I am happy I could return the favour! Voted for your amazing picture and wish you all the best in the contest! :))


the.perfect.disease

Julia teica... {Reply}

you have a great blog here :)

Rebecca teica... {Reply}

Wish it were hot here! And I love "Heartbeats" xx

Unknown teica... {Reply}

Wow 30+ we are happy if we reach 23 today :p Love the picture it is stunning!

xx

liquoriceandpumps.blogspot.com

Celia Indriana teica... {Reply}

HI! I'm your new follower:) mind to check out my blog and follow me back?

trimbolera teica... {Reply}

Hermosísima fotografía. Gracias.

Mildred teica... {Reply}

Simply gorgeous!

Ierakstīt komentāru