sestdiena, 2012. gada 4. augusts

Music Sunday 12


So at this moment I'm not at home, but in Riga - visiting my wonderful sisters. It's already August and I just can't believe how time ran so fast. Enjoy my 12th Music Sunday mix! :) 


(and here comes another recent sunset and list of songs)

1. Shake Me Down - Cage The Elephant
2. Daylight - Matt and Kim
3. Don't Let The Man Get You Down - Fatboy Slim
4. To Build A home - The Cinematic Orchestra
5. Paul Thomas Sanders - Appointment In Samarra
6. Blue October - Into The Ocean
7. Thistle & Weeds - Mumford & Sons
8. Small Bump - Ed Sheeran

1 komentāri:

Sam Murakami teica... {Reply}

I loved that playlist, I really do look forward to every Sunday now to get some music while I'm doing... nothing, because it's Sunday :) Loved the first song and Mumford & Son's! <3

Ierakstīt komentāru