svētdiena, 2012. gada 9. decembris

Music Sunday 30


Dear readers! :) 
It's already 30th Music Sunday - it means that in my Music Sundays I have posted about 240 songs and 
I also started posting these series in 20th May of this year. :) 
Next week will be very difficult to cope with - as I have so many projects (2 presentations, report and interview for school's newspaper), assigned to do for school and also I just want to draw so much. 
Also I added two paintings of mine from couple of last days.
Have an amazing week, everyone! :) 



1. Mykonos - Fleet Foxes
2. Little Black Submarines - The Black Keys
3. I'm in Here - Sia
4. Years Around The Sun - Miles Away
5. Coal War - Joshua
6. The Pit - Silversun Pickups
7. Love Lost - The Temper Trap
8. Now We Are Free - Hans Zimmer

1 komentāri:

Ierakstīt komentāru