svētdiena, 2013. gada 12. maijs

Music Sunday 52


Dear readers! 
It's already almost the middle of May and I there is thunder and lightning outside. *probably should turn-off PC now, but I still want to submit this post*
Neverthless, I'm working on another owl painting and I'm recording the process in video, which I will post in youtube in this week and share the links in most of my social media accounts (including next Sunday post and deviantart). .. and there is Supernatural finale this week and the name of the episode is "Sacrifice", and I'm just not ready for the hiatus till the October. .. and I still have 2 exams in May. yay :( 
but it will be okay and I wish you all to have an amazing week! :) 

 
 
 

1. Daughter - Still
2. Mumford and Sons - The Boxer
3. Only It for a Night - Florence + The Machine
4. This is What Makes Us Girls - Lana Del Rey
5. Big Parade - The Lumineers
6. White Winter Hymnal - Birdy
7. Calgary - Bon Iver
8. Somebody Told Me vs. Feel Good inc. Gorillaz vs. The Killers

0 komentāri:

Ierakstīt komentāru