svētdiena, 2013. gada 20. oktobris

Music Sunday 75


Dear readers! 
Time just goes by so fast and the weather gets so much colder. 
I painted a digital painting this week - "Grace", fanart of Castiel which you can see in this post below.
.. also discovered reddit - It's not like I didn't know about it before, but I finally realized how many resources and useful & interesting stuff is there. Still have to draw some skulls & facial components for studies and other very important stuff. Will try to make new paintings as frequently as possible. :) 
Have a wonderful week, everyone! 


1, When I Grow Up - First Aid Kit
2. Open Season - High Highs
3. We Don't Eat - James Vincent McMorrow
4. 1957 - Milo Greene
5. Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop - Landon Pigg
6. I Can't Make You Love Me - Bon Iver
7. White Blank Page - Mumford and Sons
8. Casimir Pulaski Day - Sufjan Stevens

0 komentāri:

Ierakstīt komentāru