svētdiena, 2012. gada 2. septembris

Music Sunday 16


It's already September. Last few days I visited my sister, but now I'm at home.. and school starts tomorrow, last year of high school. Time goes so fast. (new sunset photo for Music Sunday graphics is from my trip to Sweden in spring).  Have a great next week everyone! :) 


1. Lakehouse - Of Monsters and Men
2. Your Protector - Fleet Foxes
3. Wicked Game - James Vincet Mc Morrow
4. Illuminated - Hurts
5. Colors - Grouplove
6. Wild Child - The Tale Of You and Me
7. Emma Louise - Jungle
8. Fink - Blueberry Pancakes

4 komentāri:

Sam Murakami teica... {Reply}

I love Hurts! I had their whole album when it was launched because we sold it at the bookstore I was working that time, we could lend all the music we wanted for free! :D It kinda became a ritual for me to listen to your playlists on Sunday evening, thank you Marite :)

Aurelia teica... {Reply}

lovely quote!!! following U, join me on FB or
http://everythingyoucanimagineisreal13.blogspot.com/

Anonīms teica... {Reply}

OH MY GOD! :O you're so cute!
thaaaank you very much!!! *-* <3333333

Anne teica... {Reply}

Great post! I love your blog :D Wanna follow eachother?
Love, Anne

www.movieanne.com

Ierakstīt komentāru